Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Megan iS...

Hey what’s up I’m Megan; I turned 30 on August 15, 2009. I decided to start this blog as part of this whole I'm going to try new things mentality that I am trying to embrace. So this is my first post. A little about me, I have lived my entire life in Northern California, with the exception of the six random months we lived in Reno, NV when I was 5. I am a true West Coast California girl. I even say “Dude” and “Hella” way more than I probably should. I cant imagine living any other place in the world except maybe somewhere north but still on the West Coast and no where south unless its San Diego. Currently I am stuck in the Central Valley about 2 hours from the ocean and 2 hours from the mountains, it sucks I am way to far in land if you ask me. I pretty much work and party whenever I have extra money but I really want to start travelling, and there is no time like the present. I have been single since I was 21 and so far I have managed not to fall in to the trap of parenthood. I would say I’m doing pretty good and have exceeded everyone’s expectations. I love life and I love myself and I would love to have someone special to share my life and love with. One day, for now I’m just out here doing me, and will continue to do so until it’s no longer possible. Feel free to comment or add to any of my posts and if there is anything you would like to know about me this is my motto: My life is an open book; don’t judge it by its cover but by the content held within.




So until my next post



Ciao.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment