Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lets Talk About Sex Baby…….. or not!

Before I get started, I know that its been a while since I last posted. I know that I suck at blogging. I have no readers as I am not interesting to anyone but myself. But happy new year cyberspace! My first blog of 2010 finally lol!



The perils of online dating can sometimes be many or few depending on the mood I guess. I like to think that I am able to put myself out there in an open and honest way without coming across as a bitter bitch. It’s hard. One thing I cant stand about talking to someone online is the misconception that dating is all about the sex. I want to scream sometimes. Its like, dude! I don’t know you, you don’t know me, and we haven’t met in person so I don’t even know if I am or ever will be physically attracted to you. I don’t wanna hear about where you want to put your thing in my thing no I am not going to flick my bean on the phone for you the first time we talk. I am not going to send some guy I don’t know pictures of my tah-tah’s or any other part of my anatomy that is not readily on display at all times. Not gonna happen buddy! I mean on my dating profile I am clear about the fact that I would like to be in a relationship but I’m not in a rush that I believe in friends first. I also state that I am not looking for random hook ups or one-nighters. If I need a random lay please believe its not going to be with some dude off the internet that I don’t know from Tom, Dick or Harry. Now don’t get me wrong, I am not a prude. I love sex; I have a freaky naughty side. I just don’t think that my bedroom side needs to be the focus of first time talking to someone. I am a person first. Sex is an interest but it isn’t the only one I have. There is more to me than my bra size. This is why I hate meeting guys at bars and clubs. There is sex in the air which I love. I love dancing sexily with a hot guy and alcohol helps to loosen all inhibitions one may have. But that is all that anyone has on their mind. Fine cool I don’t mind it I revel in it, I just personally don’t think that those are good places to meet someone, hook-ups ya sure I've done it before, I wont lie. I grew up saw the error of my ways. Beer goggles (or in my case vodka goggles) are not the best when it comes to viewing the object of your desires. I don’t know if this makes sense…I really don’t care…. just needed to rant.

Ciao.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment